This organization and the Hallberg Center for the Arts enriches the lives of hundreds of people through the arts thanks to generous donations by area businesses and individuals and countless hours of dedicated volunteers.
Almost every month, a new exhibit opens in the main gallery of the Hallberg Center. Some exhibits are solo shows by a single artist, some are themed exhibits by as many as 70 artists.
Upcoming exhibits include:
- That's What Eye Saw, a collaborative exhibit highlighting the talent of artistic photographers from across the Midwest.
- In. Art Show and Competition. This second annual open art competition. Last year’s exhibit attracted over 300 visitors to the opening ceremony where $3600 in prizes were awarded to deserving artists in this juried and judged art show.
- Kids Can Be Artists Too. This will be the 5th annual contribution to Wyoming’s Stagecoach Days, where member artists work with children to create their own original paintings on canvas. Last year, over 375 children participated!
- Black & White, a collaborative open exhibit of artwork entirely in black and white. This year will be the 3rd annual event.
- Up to 5 Solo/Duo exhibits each year by talented artists that have gone through an extensive interview process competing with dozens of artists for this honor.
- And the list goes on…
Please consider being an Art Show Sponsor
and help us continue to serve our communities.
Most art shows can be sponsored for $1000. Shared sponsorships start at $500. Some shows, depending on the popularity, the costs of putting the show on, and amount of work required to put it together can run more or have multiple sponsors.
Here's What You Get....
The Wyoming Area Creative Arts Community really acknowledges our sponsors…
- We include their logo on the posters (both hanging and for distribution)
- We give credit on all press releases (newspapers, radio and tv stations)
- We give credit on events calendars
- We give credit on all social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Nextdoor, etc.)
- We include credit in all email invites and correspondence (email database of over 2000)
- We give a full page on our sponsors page for co and full sponsors which include any logos, descriptions, contact and website links, and an interactive map with directions). The sponsor page lasts for 3 years. Half Sponsorships get a full page on our sponsors page under both Picasso and Hallberg Art Center Sponsor categories for 1 year. (This past year our website had over 50K unique visitors! Here’s a link to our sponsor pages... Sponsor Pages
- Sponsors are welcome to include literature or promotional material at the art center.
- All electronic media for the sponsored exhibit links to the sponsors page.
- And, you’ll have a permanent spot on our next sponsor plaque (on sponsorships of $500 or more) proudly displayed in our main gallery.
- And, it may be Tax Deductible!
This one-month sponsorship costs only 2/100’s of 1 percent of what you would have to pay for a 30 second Super Bowl commercial!